Brendan Powell has once again proved that he is the trainer for all seasons and has been firing out the winners from his successful dual purpose yard in Upper Lambourn this year.
As well as kindly nominating a hurdler and chaser for us to follow, Brendan has also spilled the beans on some of his breakfast favourites.
Simarian. Has won over both hurdles and fences, we will probably keep him to hurdles this season. He has had two years off with problems at Evan Williams, he is very close to having his first run for us and he is a big horse that will take a run to get him straight, but if he gets a bit of luck it would be no surprise to see him winning a few hurdle races.
Alla Svelta. Another horse who has come from Evan Williams, has already won over hurdles and just could make into a very decent chaser this season.
1. Toast - white, brown or seeded?
2. Favourite toast topping?
3. Eggs - fried, poached or scrambled?
4. Favourite breakfast tipple orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit or other?
5. Black or white pudding or not?
6. Favourite regional sausage?
7. Brown or red sauce on bacon butties?
8. Favourite breakfast cereal?
9. Porridge - sugar or salt?
10. Tea or coffee?