James Ewart has already posted his first success of the new season with Sleep In First's victory at Cartmel.
The Langholm handler trained 19 winners last winter and with 52 horses in full training this term Ewart has set his sights on hitting 30 winners this time round.
As well as kindly nominating a hurdler and chaser for us to follow, James has also spilled the beans on some of his breakfast favourites.
Gilnockie - Unlucky not to win a bumper very much a chaser in the making, but has strengthened up and should be exciting hurdling on galloping tracks.
Lord Wishes - back from a set-back, top class horse very much a chaser by Milan, should be a very exciting horse and has had a wind operation.
1. Toast - white, brown or seeded?
2. Favourite toast topping?
Salted butter and marmalade.
3. Eggs - fried, poached or scrambled?
4. Favourite breakfast tipple orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit or other?
5. Black or white pudding or not?
6. Favourite regional sausage?
7. Brown or red sauce on bacon butties?
8. Favourite breakfast cereal?
9. Porridge - sugar or salt?
10. Tea or coffee?