As the National Hunt season gathers pace we asked trainer Oliver Sherwood to spill the beans on his breakfast favourites, plus give us two horses to follow this campaign.
1. Toast - white, brown or seeded?
2. Favourite toast topping?
3. Eggs - fried, poached or scrambled?
4. Favourite breakfast tipple orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit or other?
5. Black or white pudding or not?
6. Favourite regional sausage?
7. Brown or red sauce on bacon butties?
8. Favourite breakfast cereal?
9. Porridge - sugar or salt?
10. Tea or coffee?
Oliver's two horses to follow are Bumper winners Robinesse and Legend Lady.